Condensing Unit Standard Features
- Blue anti-corrosion-fin is used to increase the life span of the coil.
- Seamless inner groove copper tube is used to increase the heat exchange rate by reducing the space between the fin and the copper tube.
- Highest quality compressor in the world (Copeland).
- 1 year compressor warranty.
- 1 year fan motor and parts warranty.
- Head pressure control stabilizes the freezing of liquid line, minimizes formation of flash gas to increase the efficiency of the system, and prevents compressor damage by controlling high pressure.
- Experience Engineers have designed the system for maximum efficiency.
- Fan Blades: Specifically matched with motors and coil for maximum air movement and cooling.
- Control box is designed for easy installation.
- Low pressure control is adjustable.
- All the parts are compliant with industry standards and interchangeable with readily available parts.
- Wiring: Easily accessible. Compressor comes with a wiring harness that is manufactured with connections that will not come loose with vibration.
- Control box and service valves are located outsides for easy service.
- Base: Heavy duty steel. Legs are 2-1/6” tall.
- Cabinet: Pre-painted with galvanized body. Protects against corrosion.
- All products carry UL, cUL, ISO 9001 approvals.
- Dimensions: 30.28”D x 38.5”W x 27.28”H
- 4HP, 208-230V/60Hz/3Ph
- Net Wt: 285.3
- Connections (ID): Liquid: ½”, Suction: 1-1/8”
- Receiver 90% Full Lbs: 18
- CFM: 3760
- Fans: 1