Condensing Unit Standard Features
· Blue anti-corrosion-fin is used to increase the life span of the coil.
· Seamless inner groove copper tube is used to increase the heat exchange rate by reducing the space between the fin and the copper tube.
· Highest quality compressor in the world (Copeland).
· 1 year compressor warranty.
· 1 year fan motor and parts warranty.
· Head pressure control stabilizes the freezing of liquid line, minimizes formation of flash gas to increase the efficiency of the system, and prevents compressor damage by controlling high pressure.
· Experience Engineers have designed the system for maximum efficiency.
· Fan Blades: Specifically matched with motors and coil for maximum air movement and cooling.
· Control box is designed for easy installation.
· Low pressure control is adjustable.
· All the parts are compliant with industry standards and interchangeable with readily available parts.
· Wiring: Easily accessible. Compressor comes with a wiring harness that is manufactured with connections that will not come loose with vibration.
· Control box and service valves are located outsides for easy service.
· Base: Heavy duty steel. Legs are 2-1/6” tall.
· Cabinet: Pre-painted with galvanized body. Protects against corrosion.
· All products carry UL, cUL, ISO 9001 approvals.
· Dimensions: 28.27”Dx38.5”Wx17.87”H
· 1.5HP, 208-230V/60Hz/3Ph
· Net Wt: 209.9
· Connections (ID): Liquid: 3/8”, Suction: 5/8”
· Receiver 90% Full Lbs: 9
· Fans: 2